Sunday 27 September 2009

Latest Commission Pieces September

Swirling Sunset- study 2- Price: £250.00
The last few weeks has found me dotting from market stalls promoting my creations, to work, ..to family commitments, meetings with prospective clients, ....and still finding time for my commissions. Above is one of many I have completed. This was created for my dear 'Soul-brother' ......, he viewed the 'original' Swirling Sunset, and wanted the same idea but as a larger concept to fit his living room area. I so loved the finished piece even more than the original, so much so that I am looking to create another for my own home.
Pan Women- Study 2 (detail A)

Pan Women- study 2 (Detail B)

Pan Women- Study 2 ( full view) size: 50 x 100 cm. Price: £350.00

This commissioned piece was created for my Auntie and Uncle. On their first visit to the UK earlier this year, they had the pleasure of viewing my paintings at 'Portland Road Arts Festival' 2009. The 'original' Pan Women, that evening was the most popular painting of the evening. It's from this concept we sat together to create the piece you see above. Again I so loved doing this piece, which I managed to complete in 3 days. And I am even more thrilled as this piece was shipped this week to the US where they live. Yes Y'alll.... 'Kulturess' is going international!

My advice to you is to get in quick whilst my prices are reasonable, and ofcause beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment